(Redirected from George Munro (disambiguation))
George Munro may refer to:
- George Munro, 10th Baron of Foulis (died 1452), Scottish clan chief.
- George Munro, 1st of Newmore (1602–1693), fought as a royalist for King Charles II of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- George Munro, 1st of Auchinbowie, fought as a royalist for King William III of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- George Munro, 1st of Culcairn (died 1746), fought as a royalist for King George I of Great Britain and George II of Great Britain.
- George Munro (philanthropist) (1825–1896), Canadian educator and philanthropist
- George Munro (publisher) (1864–1893), see Mary Edwards Bryan
- George Campbell Munro (1866–1963), botanist and ornithologist, see Molokaʻi ʻōʻō
- George Munro, composer of "My Lovely Celia", sung by Janet Baker on A Pageant of English Song 1967
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|