From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from George and Ira Gershwin)
George Gershwin (1898–1937), American composer, author of famous works such as Rhapsody in Blue and An American in Paris
Gershwin may also refer to:
- Ira Gershwin (1896–1983), brother of George Gershwin, American lyricist, author of famous works such as I Got Rhythm and They Can't Take That Away from Me
- Frances Gershwin (1906–1999), sister of George Gershwin, American violinist, singer, performer, and painter, after marriage known as Frances Godowsky
- Arthur Gershwin (1900–1981), brother of George Gershwin, American composer
- 8249 Gershwin, an asteroid
- Gershwin A. Drain (born 1949), an American federal judge
- Gershwin operating system, a planned follow on to the Copland operating system for Apple Computer
- Gershwin Prize, an award given by The Library of Congress to a composer or performer for their lifetime contributions to popular music
- Gershwin Theatre
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gershwin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.