Gewerblicher Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht, Internationaler Teil
Gewerblicher Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht, Internationaler Teil (GRUR Int) is a monthly journal published in German by Verlag C.H. Beck, Munich, Germany. The journal articles mainly concern European, foreign (i.e. foreign to Germany) and international intellectual property law. It has been published since 1952 and, as of 2007, has approximately 1,900 subscribers. The total annual volume amounts to approximately 1,000 printed pages.
- List of intellectual property law journals
- Gewerblicher Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht (GRUR)
- Gewerblicher Rechtsschutz und Urheberrecht, Rechtsprechungs-Report (GRUR RR)
- Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property, Competition and Tax Law web site, GRUR Int., Last updated on December 22, 2006. Consulted on March 18, 2007.
- http://www.grur.de, GRUR Journals at C. H. Beck. Consulted on March 18, 2007.
- (German) Web page on Verlag C.H. Beck web site
- (German) Web page on Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property, Competition and Tax Law web site
|This article about a journal on law and legal issues is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See tips for writing articles about academic journals. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.