(Redirected from Ghost lights)
Ghost light or ghostlight may refer to:
- Will-o'-the-wisp, also called ghost-light in some countries, a natural phenomenon producing a ghostly light sometimes seen at night or twilight over bogs, swamps, and marshes
These are derived from the phenomenon and folktales:
- Ghost Light (Doctor Who), a 1989 serial from the British TV series
- Ghost light (theatre), a light left lit overnight in a theater
- Ghostlight, a UK video game publisher
- Ghostlight, a 1995 novel by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- Ghost Light, a 2010 novel by Joseph O'Connor
- Mater and the Ghostlight, a 2006 Pixar computer animated short created for the DVD of Cars
- Ghost Lights (band), stage name of Canadian folk musician Noah Cebuliak.
- Ghostlights, an album by German metal supergroup Avantasia
- St. Louis Light, also known as the St. Louis Ghost Light, Saskatchewan, Canada
- The Spooklight, a ghost light on U.S. Route 66
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ghost light.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.