From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gill (crater))
|Look up Gill, branchiae, gill, gilled, or gills in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gill is an aquatic respiratory organ.
Gill or Gills may also refer to:
- United Kingdom
- Gaping Gill, a cave in North Yorkshire
- Gill, North Yorkshire
- Gills, Caithness
- Rowlands Gill in the Derwent Valley
- United States
- A webcomic by Norm Feuti
- Gill (Street Fighter), a character in the Street Fighter video game series
- Gill (Kim Possible), a character in the Kim Possible animated series
- The unit of currency in the Final Fantasy games
- Gill (unit), a unit of volume
- Gill (stream), a type of waterway
- Gill (automobile), a British microcar
- Lamella (mycology), a papery rib under a mushroom cap
- A vector-image program, a fork of which became Sodipodi
- Artificial gills (human), a device for underwater breathing
- The Gills, nickname of Gillingham Football Club in England
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.