(Redirected from Gimlet (disambiguation))
|Look up gimlet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gimlet may refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Gimlet Media, a media network that produces narrative podcasts
- Gimlet (Transformers), a fictional character
- Captain Lorrington "Gimlet" King, a fictional character in a series of novels by W. E. Johns
- Gimlet (rocket), an air-to-air unguided rocket
- Gimlet (tool), a hand tool for drilling small holes
- SA-16 Gimlet, a surface-to-air missile
- Gimlet, Idaho, an unincorporated town in the United States
- Gimlet, Kentucky, an unincorporated town in the United States
- Gimlet (cocktail), a cocktail typically made of gin or vodka and lime juice
- Eucalyptus salubris, also known as Gimlet or Silver-topped Gimlet, a gum tree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gimlet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.