Golden apple (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Golden Apple)
Golden apple is a story element in various ancient mythologies.
Golden Apple may also refer to:
- Spondias mombin, a fruit also sometimes referred to as the golden apple
- Golden Delicious, an apple cultivar
- Quince, a fruit also known as golden apple
- Spondias dulcis, a tropical fruit tree, also known as golden apple
- The Golden Apple (musical), a 1954 musical based on parts of the Odyssey and the Iliad
- The Golden Apple, middle part of The Illuminatus Trilogy novel series by Robert J. Shea and Robert A. Wilson
- Golden Apple Award, an American award for entertainers
- Golden Apple (TV series), a South Korean television drama series
- Golden Apple Award (education), a teaching award presented by various schools
- Golden Apple Comics, a California-based chain of comic book store
- Ampullariidae, a type of snail, also known as golden apple snail
- Nickname of Westchester, New York
- Common name of the lily Lilium carniolicum
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golden apple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.