From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gon)
|Look up gon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gon or GON may refer to:
- Government of Norway. The use of GON is seen related to the WikiLeaks Cablegate documents
- Groton-New London Airport (IATA airport code), located near Groton, Connecticut, United States
- Gon (unit), a unit of plane angle, equivalent to 1⁄400 of a turn
- In Vietnam, the gon is a unit of length equal to 195 metres (640 ft)
- In Persia, the gon is a unit of mass originally equal to 0.045 grams, later 0.048 grams
- Gon, Burkina Faso, a village in south-eastern Burkina Faso
- Masashi Nakayama, soccer player whose nickname is "Gon"
- Gon Freecss is the main character from the anime/manga series Hunter × Hunter written by Yoshihiro Togashi
- Gon, the Little Fox is a famous Japanese children's story by Nankichi Niimi
- Gon (manga) is a manga series starring a small orange dinosaur named Gon; this character also appears in the video game Tekken 3
- Gon (video game), a side-scrolling action game for the Super Famicom published by Bandai
- Gon: Baku Baku Baku Baku Adventure, 2012 video game released for the Nintendo 3DS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GON.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.