(Redirected from Good (song))
Good is that which is to be preferred and prescribed; not evil.
Good or Goods may also refer to:
- "Good" the opposite of evil, for the distinction between positive and negative entities, see Good and evil
- Goods, materials that satisfy human wants and provide utility
- Capital good is a durable good that is used in the production of goods or services.
- Final good or consumer good is a commodity that is used by the consumer to satisfy current wants or needs, rather than to produce another good.
- Good, West Virginia, United States, an unincorporated community
- Great Observatories Origins Deep Survey (GOODS), an astronomical survey
Film, television, and theater
- Good (play), a 1981 play by Cecil Philip Taylor
- Good (film), a 2008 adaptation of Taylor's play
- The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, a 2009 American comedy directed by Neal Brennan
- The Goods (TV series), a Canadian talk show and lifestyle program
- "The Good" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), a 2006 TV episode
- "Good" (Better Than Ezra song), 1995
- "Good" (Twin XL song), 2018
- "Good (Can't Be Anything Else)", by Cody Carnes, 2022
- "Good", by Allie X from CollXtion I, 2015
- "Good", by Dizzee Rascal from The Fifth, 2013
- "Good", by Lindsay Ell from The Project, 2017
Brands and enterprises
- Good (political party), South African political party founded by Patricia de Lille, styled as GOOD
- Good Party (İYİ Party), Turkish political party