From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Goons)
|Look up goon or goons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Goon or Goons may refer to:
- A guard in a prisoner of war camp, (British World War II usage)
- Enforcer (ice hockey), also known as a goon
- Another name for the character in the Kilroy was here graffiti
- Australian slang word for cheap box wine (common among Australian students)
- Goons, members of the Something Awful user forums
- The Goons, performers in The Goon Show
- Bill Irwin (wrestler) (born 1954), wrestler briefly known as "The Goon"
Books and comics
- The Goon, comic book series created by Eric Powell
- One of a fictional race of creatures living on Goon Island in the Popeye cartoon series (see Alice the Goon)
- Mr Goon, oafish local policeman in Enid Blyton's Five Find-Outers series of children's books
Radio, film and TV
- Goon (Tobias Jesso Jr. album) 2015
- Goon (Global Goon album), a 1996 release by Global Goon
- "Goon", a song by Seaway from Colour Blind
- GOONs, Guardians of the Oglala Nation, private paramilitary group active on the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation during the early 1970s
- GOONS, an acronym for the Guild of One-Name Studies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.