From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gowri, Iran (disambiguation))
Guri is a city in South Korea. It may also refer to:
- Guri, a nickname for Tibetan activist Jigme Gyatso
- Guri, a character in Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire
- Guri Dam, a dam in Venezuela
- Guri, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Jigawa State
- Guri Gol, a natural lake behind Tabriz, Iran
- Guri, Bushehr, a village in Dashti County, Bushehr Province, Iran
- Gowri, Fars, a village in Farashband County, Fars Province, Iran
- Guri, Hormozgan, a village in Qeshm County, Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Guri, Kermanshah, a village in Javanrud County, Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Guri, Khuzestan, a village in Masjed Soleyman County, Khuzestan Province, Iran
- Guri, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, a village in Kohgiluyeh County, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Guri, Chenaran, a village in Chenaran County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- Guri, Joghatai, a village in Joghatai County, Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
- BAaer Guri, an Argentine ultralight aircraft
- Guri (film), a Kannada Film released on 1986.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.