From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gre)
|Look up GRE or gre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GRE is the Graduate Record Examinations, a standardized test created and administered by the Educational Testing Service in the US.
GRE may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Gecko rendering engine, used by Mozilla web browsers
- Generalized regular expression, a sequence of characters that define a search pattern
- Generic Routing Encapsulation, a type of tunnel used on routers
- Glucocorticoid response elements, a type of hormone response element DNA sequence
- Grand River Enterprises, a Canadian tobacco and bottled water company
- GRE (company) (General Research of Electronics, Inc.), a defunct Japanese multinational radio and electronics equipment manufacturer
- Greece, country code GRE in some systems
- Great Russian Encyclopedia, a universal Russian encyclopedia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.