(Redirected from Gre)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up GRE or gre in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
GRE is the Graduate Record Examinations, a standardized test created and administered by the Educational Testing Service in the US.
GRE may also refer to:
Science and technology
- Generic Routing Encapsulation, a type of tunnel used on routers
- Gradient recalled echo, or gradient echo, , a type of magnetic resonance imaging sequence
- Grand River Enterprises, a Canadian tobacco company
- GRE (company) (General Research of Electronics, Inc.), former Japanese electronics manufacturer
- Greece national football team (FIFA country code)
- Greece at the Olympics (IOC country code)
- Great Russian Encyclopedia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title GRE.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.