Green Shoe Studio
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Industry||Recording and video production|
East Peoria, Illinois,
|Owner||Jacob Colgan, Jonathan Colgan and Oceanna Colgan|
Green Shoe Studio is a recording and video production studio in East Peoria, Illinois. Owned by Jacob Colgan, Jonathan Colgan and Oceanna Colgan. The company's motto is "Changing Our Community One Dream at a Time".
In July 2013, the company produced the short documentary "A Letter from Fred" which later went viral in August 2013. The short documentary profiled Fred Stobaugh, who lost his wife of 75 years and wrote a song for her. Green Shoe Studio is the credited recording artist of "Oh Sweet Lorraine," the song that broke Billboard records, featuring the oldest co-writer of a song to hit the Hot 100. The song was written, recorded and produced at Green Shoe Studio.
- "Siblings pool talents at Green Shoe Studio". eastpeoriatimescourier.com. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Green Shoe Studio in East Peoria produces video after tornado". washingtontimesreporter.com. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Zorn: Peoria widower's poignant song breaks hearts, lifts spirits". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Green Shoe Studio". greenshoestudio.com. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "The Lunchtime Listen: 'Sweet Lorraine,' by Fred Stobaugh and Green Shoe Studio". cleveland.com. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "greenshowstudio records oh sweet Lorraine song written by 96 year old for late wife". thedenverchannel.com. Archived from the original on 2013-08-30. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Fred Stobaugh, 96, Becomes Oldest Artist To Appear On Hot 100". billboard.com. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
- "Green Shoe Studios Collaborates with 96 year old to Record 'Oh Sweet Lorraine'". cashboxcanada.ca. Retrieved 25 June 2017.
|This article about a music industry company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|