From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Green space)
Greenspace or green space may refer to:
- Greenspace or open space reserve, protected areas of undeveloped landscape.
- Urban open space, open space areas for "parks", "green spaces", and other open areas
- Greenspace, the natural environment.
- Greenbelt, a policy or land use designation used in land use planning.
- Greenway (landscape), a linear greenspace running through an urban area.
- Green infrastructure, a concept in land use planning
- Greenspace Information for Greater London (GiGL), the environmental record centre for London
- GreenSpace (video game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Greenspace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.