Grinnall Specialist Cars
The Grinnall Specialist Cars Ltd. ( Grinnall Cars) is an automobile and motorcycles maker founded by Mark Grinnall in United Kingdom. This company mainly produced three-wheelers. It is based in Bewdley, Worcestershire
In the beginning, Grinnall Cars started to modify Triumph TR7 cars. By 1990 they produced 350 units of Grinnall TR8 based on Triumph TR8. In 1991 Grinnall started to produce three-wheelers (also known as Trikes). In 1992 they started Scorpion III development. In 1998 started Scorpion IV development.
- Trike 1200C/CL also known as Trike I.
- Trike 1150R also known as Trike II.
- Trike R3T
- Scorpion III
- Scorpion IV
- Grinnall Specialist Cars Ltd. official website.
- Grinnall Scorpion Owners Club
- 3-wheelers.com Online A-Z of 3-wheeled cars.
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|