(Redirected from Grown)
|Look up growth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Growth may refer to:
- Cell growth
- A tumor is sometimes referred to as a "growth"
- Bacterial growth
- Human development (biology)
- Auxology, the study of all aspects of human physical growth
- Growth hormone
- Primary growth, growth that elongates plants
- Secondary growth, growth that thickens woody plants
- Linear growth
- Logistic growth, characterized as an S curve
- Exponential growth, also called geometric growth
- Hyperbolic growth
- Human development (humanity)
- Developmental psychology
- Personal development ("Personal growth")
- Erikson's stages of psychosocial development, stages of individual growth
- Population growth
- Growth (film), a 2010 American horror film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Growth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.