From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guggenheim Museum may refer to:
- The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in Manhattan, New York, United States (1959–present)
- The Guggenheim Museum SoHo, a former branch of the Guggenheim Museum that was located in Manhattan's SoHo neighborhood
- The Guggenheim Guadalajara in Mexico (2007–2009)
- The Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States (2001–2008)
- The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao in Bilbao, Spain (1997–present)
- The Peggy Guggenheim Collection in Venice, Italy – originally the private collection of Peggy Guggenheim
- The Deutsche Guggenheim in Berlin, Germany (funded by Deutsche Bank), closed at the end of 2012
- The Vilnius Guggenheim Hermitage Museum in Lithuania (2008–2010)
- The Guggenheim Helsinki Plan (2011–present)
- The Guggenheim Abu Dhabi, a planned museum in the United Arab Emirates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guggenheim Museum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.