From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gvardeyskoye)
Gvardeysky (masculine), Gvardeyskaya (feminine), or Gvardeyskoye (neuter) may refer to:
- Gvardeysky District, a district in Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia
- Gvardeysky Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which Gvardeysky District in Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia is incorporated as
- Gvardeyskoye Urban Settlement, a former municipal formation which the town of district significance of Gvardeysk in Gvardeysky District of Kaliningrad Oblast, Russia was incorporated as
- Gvardeysky, Russia (Gvardeyskaya, Gvardeyskoye), several rural localities in Russia
- Gvardeyskiy, Kazakhstan, a village in Almaty Province, Kazakhstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.