(Redirected from HURL)
|Look up hurl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hurl or HURL may refer to:
- Hawaii Undersea Research Laboratory, a regional undersea research facility of the US National Undersea Research Program
- Hurl Park, Gauteng, a suburb of Johannesburg, South Africa
- H.U.R.L., a nonviolent video game aimed at children, released in 1995
- Hurl!, a game show which aired on the G4 television channel
- Hurl or Hurley (stick), a wooden stick used to hit a sliotar (leather ball) in the Irish sport of hurling
- A slang term for vomiting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hurl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.