Haishan Station platform
|Location||B2F, No. 16, Leli St.
Tucheng, New Taipei
|Opened||May 31, 2006|
|Passengers||39,441 daily (2016)
(Ranked 40th of 109)
|B||Underground Parking Lot||Underground Parking Lot|
|B1||Concourse||Lobby, automatic ticket dispensing machine, information desk, one-way faregates
Restrooms (South side, inside fare zone)
|B2||Platform 1||← Line 5 towards Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center (Far Eastern Hospital)|
|Platform 2||→ Line 5 towards Dingpu (Tucheng)→|
- May 31, 2006: The station opened as part of a western extension to Yongning.
The station is 200 meters long and 21 meters side. Initially, the proposed site was too narrow to construct a station. Thus, the neighboring Gongguan drain was changed into an underground drainage box. The station was constructed on top of the drain between National Haishan Industrial Vocational High School and Leli Elementary School.
Public art for the station is titled "Farm" and is located in the public square outside the station. It consists of 11 cows of differing sizes and forms which also act as street furniture. The painted ponds on the ground were created with the help of teachers and students from the nearby Leli Elementary School.
- Exit 1: Behind the Leli Elementary School
- Exit 2: Beside the sports ground of Haishan I.V. High School
- Exit 3: Alley 6, Lane 21, Yumin Rd. (Adjacent to Yumin Rd.)
Around the station
- Haishan Industrial Vocational High School
- Leli Elementary School
- Guangfu Elementary School
- Zhongzheng Junior High School
- Huorao Market
- Tucheng Gymnasium
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Haishan Station.|
- "Passenger Volume at Taipei Rapid Transit Stations" (PDF). Taipei City Department of Transportation. 2017-03-13. Retrieved 2017-03-13.
- "Route Map: Haishan".
- "海山站 在那裡？". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. 2005-10-01. Retrieved 2010-06-18.
- "Public Art on the Tucheng Line". Department of Rapid Transit Systems. Retrieved 2010-12-09.
|Preceding station||Taipei Metro||Following station|
|This Taiwanese rapid transit article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|