From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Halevy)
Not to be confused with Halabi Jews.
- Rabbi Abraham ibn Daud ha-Levi
- Rabbi Aaron ben Abba ha-Levi ben Johanan
- Rabbi Aharon HaLevi (1235–c.1290; Hebrew: אהרן הלוי)
- Adolf Abraham Halevi Fraenkel
- Rabbi Baruch ha-Levi Epstein (1860–1941), a Lithuanian rabbi
- Rabbi David HaLevi Segal
- Daniel Halévy, French historian
- Efraim Halevy (אפרים הלוי; born 1934)
- Élie Halévy, French philosopher and historian
- Élie Halévy (Chalfan), French Hebrew poet and author
- Rabbi Eliezer ben Joel HaLevi
- Fromental Halévy, French composer
- Geneviève Halévy, French salonnière, daughter of Fromental Halévy and wife of Georges Bizet.
- Ilan Halevi
- Joseph Halévy, French Orientalist (Hebraist) and traveller
- Léon Halévy, French author and dramatic writer; brother of Jacques François Fromental Halévy
- Ludovic Halévy, French dramatist
- Moses Isaac Ha-Levi Horowitz
- Rabbi Samuel Neta HaLevi
- Rabbi Yehuda Halevi (יהודה הלוי; )
- Rabbi Yitzhak HaLevi Herzog
- Rabbi Yitzhak Isaac Halevy Rabinowitz, Jewish historian, and founder of the Agudath Israel organization.
- Rabbi Yitzhak HaLevi ben Mordechai Raitzes, Polish Rabbi
- Rabbi Yosef Zvi HaLevy (1874–1960), Israeli rabbi
- Yossi Klein Halevi (יוסי קליין הלוי; born 1953), American author, journalist and researcher of Israeli culture
- Rabbi Zerachiah ha-Levi of Girona
- Saadia Kobashi, the Levite Yemenite Jewish leader who signed the Israeli Declaration of Independence Saadia Kobashi HaLevi.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Halevi. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|