Hana Cobi Plastic
Hana Cobi Plastic Co, Ltd. (aka, Lock & Lock, hangul:하나코비플라스틱) is a Korean plastics company, headquartered in Seocho-Dong Seocho-Gu Seoul, Korea. Established in 1978, the Lock & Lock line of products has been highly successful in competing with global brands like Ziploc, Tupperware, and Rubbermaid.
Actress Yang Mi-gyeong is featured in many Lock & Lock commercials.
Lock & Lock products are touted to be leakproof, waterproof containers that can be stacked, flipped upside down, and turned on their sides with no leakage. They have a patented 4-side-locked system that keeps moisture out. Many Koreans use these products for storing their kimchi as it prevents odor leakage.
- Korea - Asan
- China - Weihai, Manshan, Suzhou
- Vietnam - Dong Nai, Vung Tau (under construction)
Other global network
- Lock & Lock Texas, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Lock & Lock European Headquarters (London, UK)
- Shanghai Lock & Lock Trading Co, Ltd. (China)
- Weihai Hana Cobi Houseware Co, Ltd. (China)
- Hana Cobi Europe (Czech Republic)
- Hana Cobi Middle East (Lebanon)
- Lock & Lock USA Online Store, LocknLockPlace.com (in English)
- Lock & Lock Homepage (in Korean & English)
- Lock & Lock Supporters "Be the one" Homepage (in Korean)
- Lock & Lock Fan Homepage (in Chinese)
|This chemical corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a South Korean company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|