Bill Williams (priest)
Williams was born in Grahamstown, South Africa and educated at Graeme College (South Africa) and Durham University (England). He was ordained in 1938 and began his ministry as a curate at St Mary with St Paul's Weeke near Winchester in England. From 1941 to 1949 he was Principal of St Matthew’s College in South Africa. He then returned to England and held incumbencies at St Bartholomew's Hyde, Winchester and St Mary’s, Southampton. In 1958 he became Provost of the Cathedral Church of St Michael, Coventry, a position he held for 23 years. 
- African Folk Songs, 1948
- Vision of Duty, 1963
- Twentieth Century Cathedral: An Examination of the Role of Cathedrals in the Strategy of the Church in the Changing Pattern of a Twentieth Century Community, 1964
- Coventry Cathedral and its Ministry, 1965
- Coventry Cathedral in Action, 1968
- Basics and Variables: The Future of the Church in the Modern World, 1970
- The Latter Glory: The Story of Coventry Cathedral, 1978
- Order My Steps in Thy Way, 1982
- Building A Community, 1990 (publ.2012)
- Who was Who 1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- Crockford's Clerical Directory, 1940-41, Oxford, OUP, 1941
- Building a Community Docuracy Ltd., 2012 ISBN 978-1475268485
- The Times, 1 May 1958, p12, "Ecclesiastical News"
- Anglican Archives, archived from the original on 2013-04-10, retrieved 2014-03-28
- "Provost to retire". The Times, 29 May 1981, p14
- Harold C. N. Williams (1964). Twentieth Century Cathedral: An Examination of the Role of Cathedrals in the Strategy of the Church in the Changing Pattern If a Twentieth Century Community. Hodder and Stoughton.
- Harold Claude Noël Williams; Richard Sadler (1966). Coventry Cathedral. A Guide to Coventry Cathedral and Its Ministry... Photogr. by Richard Sadler.... Hodder & Stoughton.
- H. C. N. Williams (1968). Coventry Cathedral in Action. Religious Education Press, Incorporated. ISBN 978-0-08-006317-1.
- H. C. N. Williams (1970). Basics and Variables: The Future of the Church in the Modern World. Religious Education Press. ISBN 978-0-08-016117-4.
- H. C. N. Williams (1982*). The Latter Glory: The Story of Coventry Cathedral. Whitehorn Press. Check date values in:
|Church of England titles|
Richard Thomas Howard
|Provost of Coventry Cathedral
Colin Douglas Semper
|This biography of a United Kingdom religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|