Harriet Theresa Comstock
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Harriet T. Comstock)
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (June 2015)|
Harriet Theresa Comstock (1860–1925) was an American novelist and author of children's books.
Her books were sold widely and she was a very popular author.
- Molly, the Drummer Boy (1900)
- A Boy of a Thousand Years Ago (1902)
- Janet of the Dunes (1908)
- Joyce of the North Woods (1911)
- A Son of the Hills (1913)
- The Place Beyond the Winds (1914)
- The Vindication (1917)
- Mam'selle Jo: A Novel of the St. Lawrence Country (1918)
- Unbroken Lines (1919)
- The Shield of Silence (1921)
- At the Crossroads (1922)
- and many others.
- Works by Harriet Theresa Comstock at Project Gutenberg
- Works by or about Harriet Theresa Comstock at Internet Archive
- Works by Harriet Theresa Comstock at LibriVox (public domain audiobooks)
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1860s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|