Hawke's Bay Wind Farm
|Hawke's Bay Wind Farm|
|Owner(s)||Hawkes Bay Wind Farm Ltd|
|Units operational||75 (maximum)|
|Nameplate capacity||225 MW|
The Hawke's Bay Wind Farm is a proposed wind farm which will be constructed in the Hawkes Bay region of New Zealand. It is expected to have a capacity of up to 225MW, with a maximum of 75 turbines. It will be owned by the private company Hawkes Bay Wind Farm Ltd, which is made up of three shareholders including Wind Farm Developments Ltd.
The project received resource consent in February 2006. Appeals against the wind farm were overcome at the Environment Court in October 2006 and at the High Court in May 2007.
- "Hawkes bay wind farm". Yes2wind. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- "Fact sheet: August 2007" (PDF). Hawkes bay wind farm ltd. August 2007. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- "Titiokura/Te Waka Wind Farm" (PDF). Unison. August 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- Dr Pita Sharples (2007-04-19). "Hawkes bay wind farm decision "Feeds the soul"". Scoup. Retrieved 2008-09-25.
- "Meridian buys Bay wind farm consent". Hawkes Bay Today. 6 November 2010.