(Redirected from Heimat (film))
Heimat is a German word with no English equivalent that denotes the relationship of a human being towards a certain spatial social unit.
Heimat may also refer to:
- Heimat (play), an 1893 play by Hermann Sudermann
- Heimat (1938 film), by Carl Froelich, based on the play
- Heimat (film series), by Edgar Reitz
- Heimat (1984 film), the first film in the series
- Heimat (schooner)
- Heimatfilm, a genre of German-language cinema
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heimat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.