(Redirected from Heimat (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Heimat is a German word with no English equivalent that denotes the relationship of a human being towards a certain spatial social unit.
Heimat may also refer to:
- Heimat (play), an 1893 play by Hermann Sudermann
- Heimat (1938 film), by Carl Froelich, based on the play
- Heimat (film series), by Edgar Reitz
- Heimat (1984 film), the first film in the series
- Heimat (schooner)
- Heimatfilm, a genre of German-language cinema
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heimat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.