Hells Angels (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Hell's Angel)
Hells Angels is a motorcycle club.
The term Hells Angels or Hell's Angels may also refer to:
- Hell's Angels, name adopted by members of the 3rd Squadron of the 1st American Volunteer Group "Flying Tigers" inspired by the Hell's Angel film, re-released in 1940.
- Hell's Angels, a B-17, 303rd Bombardment Group, was the first B-17 to complete 25 combat missions during World War II.
- Hell's Angels: The Strange and Terrible Saga of the Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs, a 1966 book by Hunter S. Thompson
- Hells Angels, Japanese manga series (2002–2004) adapted into an anime film (2008).
- Dark Angel, a comic book published by Marvel Comics in the 1990s, originally called Hell's Angel.
Film and TV
- Hell's Angels (film), a 1930 epic film on the combat pilots of World War I directed by Howard Hughes.
- Hells Angels on Wheels, a 1967 film starring Jack Nicholson.
- Hell's Angel (documentary), a 1994 BBC television documentary about Mother Teresa by Christopher Hitchens
- "Hell's Angel", sketch-song by Chevy Chase from National Lampoon Lemmings 1973
- "Hells Angel", by Dame Dash The Warriors 2008
- "Hells Angel", by Rex Lex Pop Tunes for the Nuclear Blues
- "Hells Angels", by Roy Harper from Flat Baroque and Berserk 1970
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hells Angels.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.