From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Henryk (disambiguation))
Henryk may refer to:
- Henryk (given name)
- Henryk, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, a village in south-central Poland
- Henryk Glacier, an Antarctic glacier
- Henryk Batuta hoax, an internet hoax
- Henrykian articles, a Polish constitutional law establishing elective monarchy
- All pages beginning with "Henryk"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henryk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.