From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hermetics)
|Look up hermetic or airtight in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The term "hermetic" may refer to:
- Hermeticism, a magical and religious movement stemming from the teachings of Hermes Trismegistus
- Hermeticism (poetry), a literary movement in poetry started in Italy
- Hermeticism (history of science), also refers to reconstructing the mode of thought held by 17th century scientists
- Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor, an initiatic occult organisation that first became public in late 1884
- Hermetic Qabalah, a syncretism of Kabbalah within Hermeticism
- Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a 19th-century occult society
- The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Inc., a modern occult society
- Hermetic seal, an airtight seal
- Hermetic detector, a particle detector with large-angle coverage, designed to observe as many particles from an interaction as possible.
- Hermetica, also known as the Corpus Hermeticum or Hermetic Corpus, a corpus of Egyptian or Greek literature
- Hermética, an Argentine heavy metal band
- Hermeneutics, the study of the methods (the "art" or the "science") of interpreting texts
- Hermeneutics (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hermetic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.