Hi-Tech Institute of Technology, Aurangabad
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Principal||Dr. Prakash Kadam|
|Address||P-119, Bajajnagar, MIDC Waluj, Aurangabad - 431133, Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India|
|Campus||Urban, 2.5 acres (10,000 m2)|
Become a university class institution by inculcating confidence in students with advanced technology of respective programmes to solve the problems of industry and society.
- Impart industry oriented education based on practicals & theoretical knowledge in science and technical subjects.
- Provide platform to improve confidence, communication, leadership and managerial skills.
- Provide exposure and practical experience for advanced technologies in the respective field.
- Make students competent to serve society by exposing them to cultural, sports, NSS, NCC, etc. activities.
Hi-Tech Institute of Technology, Aurangabad is approved by AICTE, New Delhi, Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra, and affiliated with Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad and offers a 4 year degree course in Bachelor of Engineering. There are 4 specializations for this degree as follows:
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The three student's associations are:
- MESA (Mechanical Engg. Students Association)
- ambITion (the IT student's Association)
- CESA (Computer Science & Engg. Students Association)
- EESA (Electronics Engg. Students Association)
- "Institute Summary". Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State. Retrieved 20 January 2017.
|This article about a university or college in Maharashtra, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|