From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from High Country)
|Look up high country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High country may refer to:
- High country (New Zealand)
- "High Country", a nickname for parts of western North Carolina in the United States
- "High Country", a nickname for the Colorado Plateau, including the towns of Flagstaff, Sedona, Page, and Payson in northern Arizona
- "High Country", the mountainous part of the Australian Alps lying within the state of Victoria
- "High Country", a colloquial term for parts of the Sierra Nevada above 5,000 feet in elevation
- High Country (film), a 1983 Australian film
- High Country (album), an album by The Sword
- "High Country" (song), a song by The Sword
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.