Holy Family (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Holy family (disambiguation))
Holy Family is a Christian term for Jesus, the Virgin Mary and St. Joseph.
Holy Family may also refer to:
The Holy Family is a very common subject in traditional Western painting, examples including:
- Holy Family and donors (Carpaccio)
- The Holy Family (Collinson painting), 1878 work by the Pre-Raphaelite painter James Collinson
- The Holy Family with the Dragonfly, engraving by Dürer
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Madonna of Loreto (Raphael)
- Canigiani Holy Family (Raphael), and several other Raphaels
- Holy family and Saints (Pontormo)
- The Holy Family with Angels, work by Rembrandt
- Holy Family Church (disambiguation), multiple places, including variations on the name such as Cathedral of the Holy Family, Church of the Holy Family, etc.
- Holy Family School (disambiguation)
- Holy Family High School (disambiguation)
- Holy Family Catholic High School (disambiguation)
- Holy Family Academy (Philippines), a K-12 school in Angeles City
- Holy Family Catholic Academy, a secondary school in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, England
- Holy Family Roman Catholic and Church of England College, a secondary school in Heywood, Greater Manchester, England
- Holy Family Academy (New Hampshire), a high school in Manchester
- Holy Family Academy (Bayonne, New Jersey), a high school
- Holy Family University, Pennsylvania, near Philadelphia
- Holy Family Catholic Church in Philadelphia
- Holy Family Cathedral (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
- The Holy Family (book), by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels written in the 1800s
- The Holy Family (film), a 2006 television drama film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Holy Family.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.