From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Honey buzzard)
Honey Buzzard may refer to:
- Pernis (bird), a genus of raptors, consisting of:
- European honey buzzard (Pernis apivorus), a summer migrant to most of Europe and western Asia, wintering in tropical Africa
- Crested honey buzzard (Pernis ptilorhynchus), also known as the Oriental honey Buzzard, a summer migrant to Siberia, wintering in tropical south east Asia
- Barred honey buzzard (Pernis celebensis), found in Indonesia and the Philippines
- Henicopernis, a genus of raptors, consisting of:
- The Honey Buzzards, a rock band from Norwich, England
- Honeybuzzard, US title of a novel by Angela Carter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honey Buzzard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.