From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hooter)
|Look up hooters or hooter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hooters is the trade name of two American restaurant chains.
Hooters or Hooter may also refer to:
- The Hooters, an American rock band
- Hooters Casino Hotel, in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Hooters Air, a defunct airline
- Miami Hooters, a defunct Arena Football League team
- USAR Hooters Pro Cup Series, stock car auto racing series in the United States
- An owl
- A vehicle horn
- An American slang term for large female breasts popularized by comedian Steve Martin on the hit comedy series Saturday Night Live.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hooters.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.