(Redirected from Hostages (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hostages may refer to:
|Look up hostages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Hostage, a person or entity which is held by one of two belligerent parties to the other
- Hostages (Israeli TV series), an Israeli drama television series
- Hostages (U.S. TV series), an American drama television series
- Hostages (1943 film), a war film produced by Paramount Pictures and released in 1943
- Hostages (1992 film), a 1992 American drama film
- Hostages (2017 film), a Georgian drama film
- Hostages (video game), a 1988 computer game developed by New Frontier and published by Infogrames
- The Hostages, a 1975 British adventure film directed by David Eady
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hostages.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.