From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Huaxtec)
Huastec can refer to either:
- Huastec people, an indigenous group of Mexico
- Huastec language (also called "Wasteko" and "Teenek"), spoken by the Huastec people
- Huastec civilization, the precolumbian ancestors of the modern day Huastec people
- La Huasteca, a geographical and cultural region located in eastern Mexico along the Gulf of Mexico, associated with the Huastec people
- La Huasteca (climbing area), a municipal park in Monterrey, Mexico
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huastec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.