(Redirected from Huaxtec)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Huastec can refer to either:
- Huastec people, an indigenous group of Mexico
- Huastec language (also called "Wasteko" and "Teenek"), spoken by the Huastec people
- Huastec civilization, the precolumbian ancestors of the modern day Huastec people
- La Huasteca, a geographical and cultural region located in eastern Mexico along the Gulf of Mexico, associated with the Huastec people
- La Huasteca (climbing area), a municipal park in Monterrey, Mexico
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huastec.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.