From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The name Danielle has been used for seven tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean:
- Tropical Storm Danielle (1980) – flooded the area of Beaumont-Port Arthur, Texas
- Tropical Storm Danielle (1986) – caused light damage to the Windward Islands
- Tropical Storm Danielle (1992) – caused light damage when it hit the Delmarva Peninsula
- Hurricane Danielle (1998) – a long-lived storm that caused damage in the United Kingdom as an extratropical storm
- Hurricane Danielle (2004) – churned in the eastern Atlantic Ocean and did not threaten land
- Hurricane Danielle (2010) – a long-lived storm that existed over the open Atlantic and did not cause damage to land
- Tropical Storm Danielle (2016) – earliest fourth-storm formation in the Atlantic Ocean since record-keeping began; made landfall in Veracruz, Mexico.
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.