The name Genevieve has been used for six tropical cyclones in the Eastern Pacific Ocean.
- Hurricane Genevieve (1984)
- Hurricane Genevieve (1990)
- Tropical Storm Genevieve (1996)
- Tropical Storm Genevieve (2002)
- Hurricane Genevieve (2008)
- Hurricane/Typhoon Genevieve (2014) – A long-lasting tropical cyclone crossing all three North Pacific basins
|This article includes a list of named storms that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended storm article.