From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from I.O.U. (song))
|Look up IOU in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An IOU is an acknowledgment of debt.
IOU may also refer to:
- I.O.U. (album), by jazz fusion guitarist Allan Holdsworth
- "I.O.U." (Freeez song), by jazz-funk group Freeez
- "I.O.U." (Jimmy Dean song), by country singer Jimmy Dean
- "I.O.U." (Lee Greenwood song)
- I.O.U. (hip-hop group), an American hip-hop duo
- I.O.U., a 1989 album by Gregory Isaacs
- I Owe You, debut studio album by American contemporary gospel singer Kierra "Kiki" Sheard
- Investor-owned utility, a supplier of basic services
- Intercultural Open University Foundation, a distance education institution
- Islamic Online University, an online, distance-learning university founded by Bilal Philips
- International Ornithologists' Union, new name of the International Ornithological Committee
In other uses:
- Interdependent Occupational Unit, the monetary unit of the Kingdom of Lovely in the British television series How to Start Your Own Country
- The acronym for the fictional Illuminati University in the Eponymous GURPS book. (No one knows what the 'O' stands for, except maybe the Arch Dean.)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IOU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.