From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IDEAS (disambiguation))
The acronym IDEAS may refer to:
- IDEAS for Us, the American environmental organization
- IDEAS, a database maintained by the Research Papers in Economics project
- I-DEAS (Integrated Design and Engineering Analysis Software)
- Institute for Democracy and Economic Affairs
- International Defence Exhibition and Seminar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDEAS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.