From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from IDN (disambiguation))
IDN can refer to:
- Internationalized domain names
- Institut Industriel du Nord, the former name of École Centrale de Lille
- Indonesia, the ISO 3-letter country code
- International Data Number, in the context of an X.121 address
- Identity driven networking
- Integrated data network, the digital data network developed by Reuters and dedicated to financial markets
- Integrated Delivery Network, a network of healthcare organizations, see IDS
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IDN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.