I Love New York (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from I Love New York (song))
I Love New York is a slogan and song (the state song of New York) from an advertising campaign promoting the state of New York.
I Love New York or I Love NY may also refer to:
- I Love N.Y. (1987 film), American film
- I Love NY (2015 film), or I Love New Year, Indian film
- I Love New York (TV series), American reality television program
- I Luv NY, a Filipino soap opera
- "I Love New York", a song by Madonna from Confessions on a Dance Floor
- "I Love New York", a song by Selfish Cunt
- "I Love N.Y.", a song by 1000 Clowns
- "I Love N.Y.", a song by Lazyboy featuring Lene from Lazyboy TV
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title I Love New York.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.