This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Ibrahim Bah|
|Date of birth||8 March 1969|
|Place of birth||Kono District, Sierra Leone|
|Playing position||Midfielder, Defender|
|1988? – 1996?||Sierra Leone|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He played in Sierra Leone's successful 1995 Coupe Amilcar Cabral side, scoring twice in the group stage. He participated in the 1996 African Cup of Nations finals in South Africa, starting all three of Sierra Leone's matches as they were knocked out in the group stage.
- Kormoh, Joseph; Bah, Ibrahim (16 Oct 2008). The Biography of Mohamed Kallon, the Gem of Sierra Leone. AuthorHouse. ISBN 978-1434393937.
- "Ibrahim BAH". World Football: Statistics. FIFA. Archived from the original on 15 July 2014. Retrieved 27 December 2011.
- Barrie Courtney (19 November 2015). "Sierra Leone - List of International Matches". RSSSF.
- Barrie Courtney (18 March 2002). "African Nations Cup 1996 - Final Tournament Details". RSSSF. Archived from the original on 17 January 2010.
- "Ibrahim Bah". Footballdatabase.eu. Retrieved 19 February 2012.
|This biographical article related to Sierra Leonean football (soccer) is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|