Iiyama Vision Master Pro monitors
This CRT monitor was manufactured in the 1990s, and has been discontinued. For a year from April 1997 to April 1998, this monitor was at the top of PCWorld's chart as a Best Buy. According to PC Pro magazine, it dominated the UK monitor market at around that period.
This line was succeed by Iiyama Vision Master ProLite LCD monitor series, later rebranded as simply ProLite.
Vision Master Pro 17
Screen - The monitor was a CRT with a phosphor area diagonal: 41 cm (16 in), dot pitch of 0.26 mm. The screen had a short persistence phosphor with an anti-reflection and anti-static coating. The horizontal sync frequency was 27.0–86.0 kHz, and the vertical sync frequency was 50–160 Hz. The maximum video resolution was 1600 × 1200, non-interlaced. In 2000 this model received a tube upgrade: a Mitsubishi Diamondtron FD tube with 0.24 mm dot pitch was equipped.
Released in 1999
- "Iiyama VisionMaster Pro17". PCWorld. April 6, 1998. Retrieved 1 May 2011.
- "Iiyama Vision Master Pro 410 review". PC Pro. London. 1 Jan 2000. Retrieved 3 May 2011.
- "IIyama visionmaster 17 inch monitors". Archived from the original on 2008-07-02.
- Ramelet, Philippe (2002-03-19). "Comparison: Twelve 19" CRT Monitors". Tom's Hardware. Retrieved 2021-10-04.
- Clark, Jason. "iiYama VisionMaster PRO 510". www.anandtech.com. Retrieved 2021-10-04.