(Redirected from Incisions)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up incision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Incision may refer to:
- Cutting, the separation of an object, into two or more portions, through the application of an acutely directed force
- Incised, cut, particularly with a "V" shape
- A type of open wound caused by a clean, sharp-edged object such as a knife, razor, or glass splinter
- Surgical incision, a cut made through the skin and soft tissue to facilitate an operation or procedure
- River incision, in geomorphology
- Incisions (album), by American deathcore band Oceano
- Incision (band), a Dutch hard rock band
- Incision (G.I. Joe), a fictional character
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Incision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.