(Redirected from Int)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up int in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
INT may refer to:
- abbreviation for interjection
- Telecom & Management SudParis, formerly Institut National des Télécommunications (INT), a French higher education institute
- Telecom SudParis, formerly Telecom INT, a French grande ecole, graduate school for engineers
- Telecom Business School, formerly INT Management, a French Grande Ecole, graduate business school
- Smith Reynolds Airport, Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- The Israel National Trail, a hiking trail that crosses Israel
- The Indian National Theatre, a theatre organisation and troupe based in Mumbai, India
- an interception in American football statistics
- The Interstate Railroad, A former US railroad.
- Int Base, the headquarters of the Church of Scientology
Mathematics and science
|Wikibooks has a book on the topic of: LaTeX/Mathematics#Sums and integrals|
- int(S) means the interior of set S
\int, the LaTeX command that produces integral symbols
- INT (chemical), a synthetic dye
- Isaac Newton Telescope, an optical telescope in the Canary Islands
int, short for integer in many programming languages
- shorthand for interrupt
- abbreviation for internationalization
- INT (x86 instruction), an assembly language instruction for the x86 architecture for generating a software interrupt
- .int, a generic top-level domain (gTLD)
- INT - Interactive software development environment. Often a segregated computer network used for testing current and future software releases.
- The Intelligence statistic in Dungeons & Dragons and similar games
- The /int/ international board on 4chan.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title INT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.