(Redirected from Interlacing)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interlace or interlacing may refer to:
- Interlace (art), a decorative element found especially in early Medieval art in Northern Europe
- Interlacing (bitmaps), a method of incrementally displaying raster graphics
- Interlaced video is a technique of doubling the perceived frame rate without consuming extra bandwidth
- The Interlace, an apartment building in Singapore
- Interlace or Entrelacement, a medieval literary mode switching between parallel narrative threads found in such texts as Nibelungenlied and Poetic Edda.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Interlace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.