International Bowling Industry
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
International Bowling Industry is a Ten-pin bowling magazine, or IBI, and states that it is the only monthly publication focused on every facet of the bowling business.
It also states that it is:
- An outstanding editorial product and a fresh, crisp look creating the ideal environment for your advertising.
- Distributed only to professionals in the business of bowling: proprietors, managers, pro shop operators, bowling suppliers & manufacturers.
- Delivered to every bowling center and pro shop in the U.S.
- Delivered to thousands of international readers through the bonus circulation of four International Issues each year.
- Never any wasted circulation to bowlers.
- The most cost-effective access to your prospects and customers.
- Official magazine website
- BowlersHQ: Information on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags, Bowling Shoes and Accessories
|This sports-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|