International Centre for Policy Studies
The International Centre for Policy Studies (ICPS) is an independent NGO, founded in 1994 which aims to promote public policy concepts and practice and apply them to influential policy research that affects both the public and private sectors in Ukraine.
The International Centre For Policy Studies and The Institute of World Policy have worked together focussing on Foreign Policy Issues. The International Centre for Policy Studies (ICPS) was a key local partner in The People’s Voice project (2003–2007) a project that supports the development and facilitation of various citizen engagement activities throughout Ukraine as a means of improving municipal service delivery. Mainly financed by the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA), managed by the World Bank including other key local partners for example PADCO.
In January 2006 The main contacts were Dr. Vira Nanivska, the Director and Mr. Yevhen Shulha, the Editor with 45 staff of which 22 are research, 23 are administrative and/or support with a further 30 visiting and 1 intern. In 2003 the annual budget for the organisation was USD 0.5 million.
In the EU and sub-regional multilateralism in Europe’s sea basins: Neighbourhood, Enlargement and Multilateral Cooperation. An FP7 collaborative research project (2009–2011) conducting an analysis of sub-regional multilateralism in the four maritime basins (Baltic, Black, Caspian and Mediterranean), the ICPS is mainly responsible for WP5 of EU4SEAS, the Four Freedoms, while contributing extensively to the other remaining six WPs, with research and links in the Black Sea and Caspian regions.
- Foreign Policy Research Institute International Centre for Policy Studies
- NIRA's World Directory of Think Tanks International Centre for Policy Studies
- The Institute of World Policy
-  People’s Voice The project of the World Bank , the PADCO company and the International Centre For Policy Studies project is funded the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
- What has the economic crisis meant for Ukraine?, U.S. - Ukraine Business council (USUBC), 25 January 2010
- ICPS newsletter #11 (474), 31 May 2011
- Ukrainian Energy: Economics → ICPS: Ukrainian Energy Strategy to 2030 is just a wish list by sector lobbyists
- Europe's world: The only Europe Wide Ideas Community: International Centre for Policy Studies (ICPS Ukraine)
- Eu4seas International Centre for Policy Studies