|Iron Commando: Koutetsu no Senshi|
Super Nintendo |
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up|
Iron Commando: Koutetsu no Senshi (アイアンコマンドー 鋼鉄の戦士) is a beat 'em up video game developed by Arcade Zone released on February 10, 1995 in Japan for the Super Famicom. A version for Microsoft Windows was published by Piko Interactive in 2016 who also published the SNES version worldwide on January 30, 2017.
On November 29, 2017, the SNES version was re-released in Japan by BlazePro.
A soldier named Jack and a kung-fu master named Chang Li are the Iron Commando field team. They must cross ten different environments to save the world, fighting against punks, gunfighters, knights and any kind of strange creatures.
- Gonçalo Lopes (19 April 2017). "Super Nintendo Games, "Legend" And "Iron Commando", Seek Re-release". Nintendo Life. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "(SFC/SFC互換機用) アイアンコマンドー 鋼鉄の戦士". amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- Iron Commando at MobyGames
- Iron Commando at GameFAQs
- Iron Commando at RVG Fanatic
- Iron Commando at superfamicom.org
- Iron Commando at SNESMusic.org
- アイアンコマンドー / Iron Commando at super-famicom.jp (in Japanese)
- Before You Play at steamcommunity.com
|This beat 'em up video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|